Streamlight 14027 Sidewinder HP Flashlight with Alkaline Batteries, Helmet Mount and White/Green/Blue/IR LED, Green. Clam packaged, Stock# 14027
NEW IN THE BOX
Streamlight 14027 Sidewinder Military Model White C4 LED, Red, Blue, IR LEDs. Includes helmet mount and 2 AA alkaline batteries. Clam packaged
Miltary Model High Perfomance multi-source LED flashlight. Each LED features 4 levels of increased output intensities: Low, Medium, Medium-High, High, plus Strobe.
C4 LED technology, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime.
5mm IR LED 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Red LED 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Blue LED 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Green LED 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery comStockment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- 185˚ tilting head and belt or web clip to allow positioning of the illumination source at the work area
- High-impact, super-tough, nylon cases offers exceptional durablity and weather resistance.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. (Green LED position for Sportsman model.)
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Military and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsman model powers on at high output and steps down to low.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selction of 4 illumination sources.
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
- Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery comStockment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap.
NEW IN THE BOX