Streamlight 14068 Sidewinder Rescue (Aviation Model) White C4 LED, Green, Blue, IR LEDs. Includes E-mount and 2 AA alkaline batteries. Box, Stock# 14068
Streamlight 14068 Sidewinder Rescue (Aviation Model) White C4 LED, Green, Blue, IR LEDs. Includes E-mount and 2 AA alkaline batteries. Box
Aviation Model High Perfomance multi-source LED flashlight. Each LED features 4 levels of increased output intensities: Low, Medium, Medium-High, High, plus Strobe.
C4 LED technology, white, impervious to shock with 50,000Hr lifetime.
5mm IR LED 880 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Red LED 630 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Blue LED 470 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
5mm Green LED 527 nm peak wavelength, impervious to shock with 100,000 hour lifetime
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating. Gasket-sealed.
- Two (2) "AA " size alkaline cells provide fast replacement with readily available batteries. Lithium "AA " cells allow extended operation in extreme temperature environments (-40F to 150F). Tactile battery polarity indication on body facilitates battery replacement in the dark. Battery comStockment cap tethered to prevent loss of cap
- Push-button switch enables/disables selected illumination source. Double-click of push-button initiates high output strobe of selected illumination source.
- Military and Aviation models power on at low output and progress to the highest output in 4 discrete steps. Sportsman model powers on at high output and steps down to low.
- Tactile indicator on rotary knob for IR LED position. (Green LED position for Sportsman model.)
- 3 meter multiple orientation impact resistance tested.
- Cord attachment holes provided in battery comStockment cover capable of supporting 25 lb of load.
- Pull-to-turn locking rotary selector knob prevents accidental mode changes and allows selction of 4 illumination sources.
- IPX7-rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes. O-ring and gasket-sealed openings for waterproof operation. Meets MIL-STD-810F, Method 512.4.
- Durable Belt/Clothing clip with integral helmet mount features. Attachment screw withstands 30 inch pounds average torque without failure or stripping
NEW IN THE BOX