The durable Greenlee APPRENTICE TOOL SET, 6 PC (CNTRPK) (0159-36) includes 6 essential premium quality hand tools. It has 3 Pliers made from forged from chrome vanadium steel, precision machined, and laser-hardened cutting edges. This exceeds ANSME/ANSI specifications for maximum performance. 2-layer dipped grips for added comfort and slip resistance.
- 0351-08D 8” Long-Nose Pliers
- 0251-08 8” Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- 0151-09D 9” High Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers
- 2 Screwdrivers – Precision-machined tips for optimal fastener contact, high-grade rust-resistant chrome plating, and black phosphate-coated tips to prevent surface chipping. Exceeds ANSME/ANSI specifications for maximum performance. Soft, cushioned grips for extra comfort and torque. Handles are marked for easy identification.
- 0153-25C ¼”x 4” Heavy Duty Slotted Screwdriver, Cabinet Tip
- 0153-33C #2 x 4” Heavy Duty Phillips Screwdriver
- Professional wire stripper – Machined stripping stations with a positive stop for precise applications, curved handles with 2-layer PVC dipped for comfort, one-handed locking tab for added safety and protection of cutting edges.
- 1955A ProPlus Wire Stripper, 10-18 AWG
Category: PROFESSIONAL HAND TOOLS, PROFESSIONAL HAND TOOL KITS
A minimum order amount of $200 is required in order to purchase products made by Greenlee & Maintain Wholesale Price