This PoE wideband speaker features SIP extensions for voice paging and notification capability. Multiple Ring (10) and Page (50) extensions can be registered with any premise or hosted Communication Server supporting 3rd party SIP endpoints.
The speaker may be configured as a third party SIP endpoint compatible with leading premise or hosted UC providers including Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium Asterisk, Metaswitch, Mitel, and more. For multiple speaker deployments, additional speakers do not require a SIP license. Deployed as a SIP endpoint the 8186 can be configured to multicast to any number and mix of additional Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters as required (e.g. 8128, 8180, 8186, 8188, 8301, 8373), providing cost effective scalablity as well as minimizing network traffic.
In a VVX Polycom environment, hosted or in conjunction with Microsoft Lync, the speaker may be configured to join a Polycom Group Page for coverage in common areas or for sound re-inforcement. No SIP registration is necessary. For all multicast page applications, zoned paging is supported.
Algo speakers are well suited for both general paging and emergency notification in manufacturing/plant/warehouse, energy/utility, education, machine shop/garage, parking lot/yard, farm, etc. Wideband audio capability is helpful in meeting OSHA requirements as well as the NEMA SB-40 2010 standard for emergency communication in education.
The integrated microphone enables talkback and listens for ambient noise to automatically increase page volume when necessary. This feature enables a consistent ratio of page to ambient noise level without being unnecessarily loud.
An auxiliary input allows an optional wall button or external switch to initiate a SIP call or play a WAV file stored in speaker memory for a notification alert. The WAV file may also be played by dialing the speaker's second SIP extension, configured for ring/announcement activation only.
The 8186 SIP Horn Speaker is weatherproof and suitable for both indoor and outdoor locations when properly installed. Once deployed, the 8186 is easily managed using an intuitive web interface and supports autoprovisioning for minimal touch configuration.
Please contact Algo for assistance with unique applications.
- Superb audio clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed SIP and multicast endpoint
- PoE for plug and play network connectivity
- Eliminates narrowband FXS port or ATA
- Multicasting capability for scalability from one to many speakers
- Suitable for outdoor and wet environments when properly installed with included mounting gaskets.
- Three axis rotation for widest range of vertical and horizontal adjustments - wall or ceiling mount.
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- Multicast for cost effective scalability - mix with any number and variety of Algo speakers, strobes and/or paging adapters (e.g. 8128, 8180, 8186, 8188, 8301, 8373)
- Multicast receive or broadcast capability
- Polycom Group Page
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors
- Configurable through web interface
- Supports auto-provisioning
- Internal memory for uploaded WAV files or recorded messages
- Multiple SIP registrations for Ring (10) and Page (50) extensions
- Programmable relay (dry contact) output
- Programmable relay (dry contact) input for illuminated and supervised wall button
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE
- IP voice paging with Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, Polycom etc.
- IP loud ringer
- Mass notification
- Emergency/safety/security alerting and notification
- OSHA compliance