Features of the ITN terminals which are also present on the ITR terminals:
* Support for 802.3af power over Ethernet (POE)
* Call Handling >>>
* Four Local Soft Key Controls (detail functions are dependent on PBX)
* Message Waiting LED
* 24 Character, 3-Line LCD
* Built-in Headset Jack Connector
* Speed Dial/DSS Buttons
* Programmable Line Keys to support almost every feature/function that the TDM Dterm Series i terminal supports
* 11 Dedicated Function Keys (Feature, Recall, Conf, Redial, Hold, Transfer, Answer & Speaker)
* Convergence >>>
* Two 10/100 full duplex Ethernet ports - One connects the Dterm IP to the local Ethernet network; the other provides connectivity for a local workstation.
* Three types of powering options
* Local AC adapter (optional hardware)
* In-line power support utilizing the 802.3af and CDP when connected to Cisco-based equipment.
* Transportable QoS follows the user regardless of log-in location.
* Multiple Voice Coding support automatically negotiates to a common setting.
* G.711 provides an international standard for encoding/decoding telephony signals on a 64 Kbps non-compressed channel.
* It also supports the compression algorithms G.729A (8Kbps)
UNIVERGE MPS, IPX, SV7000
PBX software Requirement:
o Minimum Software required: Release 19
o NEC Extended SIP License