The CD-CP00-US is the main processor for the SV8100 and controls all the functions
and operations using the system software loaded into memory.
CPU goes in 1st card slot of the 1st chassis.
CD-CP00-US functions include:
* Main Processing 32-Bit CPU Circuit (MPC8260 @ 266 MHz),
* Time Switch,
* MOH tone Circuit,
* External Source Control Circuit,
* PZ-VM21 Interface Circuit,
* System Program and System Data Storing Memory Circuit,
* USB Interface Circuit,
* Ethernet Interface Circuit,
* PZ-BS10/PZ-BS11 Interface Circuit,
* Optional Blade Control Circuit,
* Backboard Interface Circuit
Note: The CD-CP00-US includes:
- 64 System Ports
SV8100 CPU is included in each system package.
NEW Part# BE108910